Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cool Shit 1/28

The next reality show should be a group of people searching the world over for the scariest amusement park rides. Of course, starting with these five, I don't know how there'd be a sixth show.

I'm not sure I understand this Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones thing. How will they make that work with Shia LeBouf?

And here's the all-lady cast for the Ghostbusters movie being made. Not sure I understand where that one is coming from either - whether it's a reboot, a remake, or a re-something else?

The musings of infinity and it's undefinable concept.

If you woke up today, wondering what happened to the key players involved in the OJ Simpson murder trial, have I got a link for you! (The case opened 20 years ago, so there IS some relevance.)

Did you like the movie Wet Hot American Summer? So much that you wish it were a series?



Here is what it is like to live the life of a human cannonball.


No comments: