Friday, April 17, 2015

Cool Shit 4/17

Breaking down the latest Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer that came out yesterday.

Ok, so here's the trailer if you just want to watch that. My thoughts? It looks like it has the imagery and adventure feel that the prequels didn't. The Hand reveal was chill inducing. There will always be the disappointment of the prequel trilogy with me, but dang it if this isn't getting me excited to revisit the Star Wars universe all over again...



So...David Hasselhoff has a new music video out...



Images that show just how insignificant we really are in the vastness of space.

More life hacks that will save you time in your life!

The hum, an alleged sound that pops up around the globe occasionally that baffles scientists and non-scientists alike. Until now. Maybe.

Care to watch a blurry, shaky bootlegged version of the Batman v. Superman trailer?



The 25 best Hall and Oates songs. I think I'd have to move "You Make My Dreams Come True" up a bit, but other than that, a solid list.

No comments: