Monday, April 27, 2015

Cool Shit 4/27

Television shows like the CSI's and Law & Orders' of the world have us believing forensic science is almost infallible. It's not. Not by a long shot.

Ah, New Coke. Where have you gone?

Earthquake in Nepal caused massive avalanches at Mt. Everest, during the beginning of busy climbing season. See a firsthand account of what that means...



A look at a parent's virginal trip to Chuck E. Cheese.

No, I don't know what a rattlesnake rodeo is.

I'm not sure the music business is broken; rather it's broken probably for the record labels, but I don't feel too bad for them since they had a significant hand in making it the way it is now. I have to imagine there are business models that would work, I just am not sure people are willing to work within those boundaries yet.

No comments: