Monday, May 19, 2014

Cool Shit 5/19

Just enjoy this clip of Nicholas Cage coming out on a BBC television talk show. It takes a few seconds to get there, but you won't be sorry. Also, apparently cocaine is really awesome.



While this sounds great, and I guess could potentially lead humanity to a concept of immortality, I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, since the headline is suggesting a "theory" "proves" something, which we all should know is impossible.

A list of the ten best monster movies. And I have to admit, while it's obviously subjective (unless we all agree to hold Variety magazine as the #1 expert in monster movies, and that's something I'm just not comfortable with), it's a good list.

If you enjoy the entire Disney "experience," you will probably enjoy these stories about the corporation, and the things that make it specifically Disney.

If nothing else, Christopher Nolan tackles interesting concepts for his films. And while I just saw Batman Rises this weekend, and felt it was a mess, it won't stop me for getting excited about Interstellar, his latest movie:



The Coen brothers next project could be about a 1950s era Hollywood detective.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson shoes off his intellectual a bunch on Twitter. Here are 25 of his tweets that might make you think. Or laugh.

No comments: