Monday, May 16, 2011

Saturday Night Live: What's Up With That?

I'm a fan of Saturday Night Live's What's Up With That sketch, and I won't apologize. Yes, it's a one note joke, that is beaten over the audience's head again and again. Yes, it hasn't given us anything interesting in awhile (save Ernest Bornine). And yes, I know I'm in the minority. But whatever - if you don't laugh when Jason Sudeikis jumps into frame every time and starts dancing uncontrollably in a red track suit, then I don't know what to tell you.

All that said, that's not the reason I'm sharing the most recent version of the sketch. I just wanted to point out that I'm 67% sure Paul Simon is transforming into a beagle.


If he's not used in a reimagining of The Shaggy D.A., then Disney is being run by morons. Well, bigger morons than everyone thinks is running it now.


No comments: