Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cool Shit 4/2

A look at the top 25 least visited countries. These are the kind of lists that get me itching to travel.

So, is Pabst Blue Ribbon really a blue ribbon holder?

I wouldn't normally share a link like this, but I found the title amusing, and the fact that it was in GQ of all places, even better. So, here's your chance to catch up on what's been going on with the TV show Castle. Because I'm sure there's a huge audience clamoring for this information.

We take it for granted, because after all, it's garbage. But someone has to deal with it.

It's gotten to the point that April Fools has become the biggest web "holiday," in that everyone has to one up one another with silly jokes. Here's a few that you may find semi-clever.

I'm not going to say I'm shocked that an investigation into athletes' charities has uncovered some suspicious activities.

Ever hear of the Dale? A futuristic car from the late 70s that has an "interesting" backstory.


No comments: