Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cool Shit 4/24

Super excited to see the new Iron Man movie? Excited enough to think about building your own Iron Man suit? Hope you've go some cash lying around.

Throughout the years, there have been some weird video games made.

Sure, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I think when it comes to music, original artists might think royalties are slightly better.

Summer is always a huge movie season. Here are 33 titles to look out for in 2013.

Perhaps we won't go out with a bang, or a whimper, but rather a rip.

I know someone who is addicted to Sky Mall, which...yes, well. If nothing else, she would most likely score 100% on this test. Which is something.

Insane Werner Herzog quotes. #4 is now my email signature.

I'm not sure why anyone would suggest this is the worst movie trailer. I want to work with these guys.

No comments: