Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cool Shit 4/25

When comedians attack...each other!

Full admission (as though what I'm about to say is juicy - which it is most assuredly not) there's a not so insignificant chunk of me that would like to participate in the Iditarod. That my chances of making that happen are probably slim, reading this article about it is probably the next best thing. (Also, it's got a really cool interface, if my admission didn't hook you.)

Good lord, this guy had a lot of time and Legos.

A month to go before new Arrested Development episodes. Here's a look at some new character posters just released.

Here's a video of Tilda Swinton dancing to a Barry White song at Eberfest 2013. Pretty sure there's nothing more I can add to that.



(Really I just added this hoping someone would find this blog by searching "Tilda Swinton dances to Barry White.)

Ever wondered what it would take to recreate the roof scene from the original Matrix on a no $ budget?



And finally - before you insult the police for pulling you over, take a moment and recognize everything they have to deal with. At least it wasn't a panther...


No comments: