Friday, August 30, 2013

Cool Shit 8/29

Clearing up the shit out there about PCP. In my research for adding this link (yes, I do research) I found the slang terms for PCP, in case during your Labor Day weekend you need a pick me up...

Angel Dust
Amoeba
Amp
Belladonna
Animal Trank
Zoom
Peace Pills
Boat
Sherm Sticks
Super Grass
STP
Embalming fluid

I wonder if hijinks ensue in the funeral home when the mortician's assistant happens to be a street-wise teenager and is asked for more embalming fluid. My guess is yes.

I so want this to be a completely true story, with no sarcasm or trolling. I don't want to find out later that Mr. Sheen was on drugs, or that he was just fucking around with the media. I want him to be honest to goodness hunting for a half-man half otter creature in Alaska. Please.

Slow motion in a movie can really punctuate a moment. But I'm not sure these are the ten "Best" uses of it. Of course, our source here is Esquire, so...

Yesterday, I gave you a glimpse of the upcoming Oscar season. Today, I offer you a glimpse of the upcoming music releases for the Fall.

Speaking of yesterday, here's part two of the Action Park legend...


The Most Insane Amusement Park Ever - Part 2 of 2 by insane-amusement-park

Big news for Luther fans...apparently it's being turned into a movie. Although, apparently it's going to be a prequel which, well - I've never been a big prequel fan. A prequel feels as though they force things in to make things you've already seen make more sense, in places where it doesn't really matter. Anyway, if you have never even heard of Luther, it's a British (BBC) television series starring Idris Elba as a London detective. The first two seasons are streaming right now. You should watch it just to see Elba's natural British accent, which will only make you more amazed at his Wire performance.








No comments: