Thursday, December 5, 2013

Cool Shit 12/5

It's never too early to start thinking about Sundance. Well, maybe it can be too early, but it's not now, since the 2014 lineup of films has just been released.

After reading some of these facts about our moon, I'm not so sure I can completely trust it anymore!

Basically, what this chart is saying, is if you move, the NSA knows about it and has a record on it. Hi NSA!

Spiders, spiders everywhere! Seriously, I'm not sure I could live in an area where this ever happened, especially after reading this:
Local residents said just walking around was tough to do without tons of spiders crawling up their legs, attempting to get to higher ground.
Right? Anyway, click on the link to see a billion spiders spinning their web all over the place. And if for nothing else, including this story gives me the opportunity to include this, the stuff that my childhood nightmare rested on:



Netflix's House of Cards is coming back in February...and here's a trailer to whet your appetite, though I wouldn't get too excited to get any clues about the direction it's going if you watch it:




No comments: