Monday, December 9, 2013

Cool Shit 12/9

I always figured one of the most dangerous jobs was "parachute tester" but that didn't make this list.

New Sherlock trailer...I guess spoiler alerts if you're not sure whether he survived the leap from the last season.



For those of you who need to plan a Christmas dinner, aren't a very good cook, but are extremely proficient with a can opener.

Speaking of trailers, here's one for Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark.



And if you like and/or hate Kelly Clarkson, I'm sure you will appreciate this review of her latest CD full of Christmas music.

Supermarkets are sneaky!

This article touches on the idea that I've always had about smart watches, that they're really not that necessary and will have a tough time in the marketplace. And with a bunch of different choices all vying for that small share of the marketplace, I don't think any will really succeed. I wish the article went into a little more detail about why companies think a smart watch is the next "big thing," my theory is that it's because they have a shallow vision and simply believe its the only place left to get into the tech market, in an attempt to bite into smart phone profits. But, in the 80s I thought Michael Knight looked cool; today not so much.

No comments: