Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Links of Interest 11/3

I’m not sure I want a vice president that has trouble remembering things.

These inventions actually have patents.

Nesltle is changing its tune. Will it work?

A story of an online predator…or a story of sexual roleplay. You choose.

After delivering his bid for the Terminator franchise, I bet Joss Whedon then drove away in his gold car.

Sure Cuban cigars are hard to get in America. Who knew they were difficult to get in Cuba? (via kottke)

It seems the iphone is making it easier than ever to find the hookup.

Selling worn panties on the Internet. I won’t go into too much detail, but I had the idea to turn this into a business years ago. Don’t judge me! People like weird things. Why shouldn’t I capitalize?

Those farming and mafia games on Facebook? They’re pretty much just marketing schemes designed to make money and get personal information.

No comments: