Friday, November 13, 2009

Links of Interest 11/13



Weird physics facts. At least I guess they’re weird, I’m not smart enough to differentiate between weird and unweird physics facts.

The Yes Men. Guys pulling pranks on corporations around the world.

Seems like the Swedish backlash is about to begin – starting with Ikea. They aren’t just about Loganberries and affordable furniture.

Interview with Bill Simmons, The Sports Guy.

I can’t vouch for the authenticity for any of these facts – but the drawings are clever!

Surfing, skiing, intercontinental roadtrips, and goofy names all set to a weird 60s psychadelic soundtrack? It’s like someone read my dream journal!

I will never tire of slow motion videos.

Here’s a scary little tale about how the ocean always wins in the end. No matter what.

Destroying the Earth is very good business.

Andy Kaufman was an inspiration for me. This book sounds awesome.

No comments: