We get political with songs we would use for our respective Presidential campaigns.
Congratulations to our most recent contest winner, Shirtless Tim Johnson who suggested the political theme.
Enjoy yourselves!Music from the episode:
SeeqPod - Playable Search
- Shane & Evan's Fireside Chat, the podcast we reference repeatedly. We like to think that our Citizen Kane-level efforts would not be possible without their Jazz Singer-esque efforts.
- To hold you over and catch you up until it's back on Thursday: 3.5 Lost Seasons in 4 minutes.
- And an interview with the head writers.
- Get your red hots!
- And your mild racism, Late-40's Nazi support and cheap fish!
- Email us if you want to subscribe to get more of these via Goose's Daily Links.
- Two primary sources of those Links: Gizmodo & The Onion AV Club.
- Goose's The Best
- The man whose birthday prompted Goose to go there.
- More Scarlett Johansson musical coverage continues. Sadly Spin hasn't put their interview online yet.
- Our initial foray into Wackipedia.
- Our first special guest as a youth:
- OK, so it wasn't Thailand as Goose claimed, but Art Bell's Wiki page is still one hell of a convoluted read.
- Play Qbert!
Drive-By Truckers' President's Penis is Missing:
One of Shirtless' songs has already been used in an awesome low-budget soda commercial:
OK, this is the real one:
Post a Comment