Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Cool Shit 1/22

Review of Rake, the new show with Greg Kinnear that I'm mildly interested in watching.

Strange story about Quentin Tarrantino no longer bringing his ensemble western, The Hateful Eight, to the big screen anytime soon, because the script was leaked. And I'm okay with that, since I thought his last two films were uneven at best. Also, I guess he's in some way blaming Bruce Dern for this mess? Or at least Bruce Dern's representatives?

All these years, you've been eating your cheese fondue wrong. Unless you're Swiss. Well, you're lucky, because I'm here to show you how to do it the right way. And put down that beer. There are only three things you should be drinking with your cheese fondue!

50 states, 50 beers. Here's a cool interactive map to at least get you to check out some good beers from around the United States.

Interview with Howard Stern.

By now I assume you've at least heard of the burrito vending machine. And now here are reviews of all the burritos you could get out of said machine.

No comments: