Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cool Shit 5/13

So with the melting of the Antarctic Ice Sheet, it might be time to say good bye to Miami. Also some of New York.

Apparently Casey Kasem is missing. Let's just hope he isn't dead, and that the announcer doesn't announce it coming out of an uptempo song...



If I had a nickel for every "the Zodiac killer was my father" story I've read over the years...

Quotes are always a good source of some instant inspiration; check out these 99 if you're feeling in need of it.

Do you think the herbicides and pesticides in our food will be like the tobacco in cigarettes 50 years from now? 25 years from now? I realize it's anecdotal evidence, but since trying to at least increase my organic/local food intake, and decrease the big corporation produced food, I have felt healthier. Your mileage may vary of course.

It's philosophical questions like this, merging with the rising technological advances that are going to plague us for years to come. As much as we want to attempt to break the world down into simple heaps of data, it doesn't work like that. Organic chaos will always exist. Or to put it simply, I don't want a robot to make decisions for me based on statistic analysis.

New Gathering of the Juggalos this summer means there's a new commercial for it. 23 minutes! I got to 3:21. I dare you to do better:




No comments: