Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cool Shit 5/28

When it comes to beers, it seems like it's all about the hops these days. But can you tell the difference between the hops?

Want to see the Ghostbusters finale with the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man in Lego?

These maps kinda of make it look like Starbucks is a virus slowly taking over an organism. And who knows, maybe that's their business model.

I dare you to find a creepier phrase today than the phrase, "mosquito tornado."

So, a 17 story waterside was recently opened for human riders to test - and then immediately shut down because said testers were getting AIRBORNE. Sounds about right.

Ok, I like the idea of a driverless car, and so I hope Google continues with the technology and one day we'll have the option, but I will also say, if they look like this, I'm pretty much out.

Seems like not only do they want to create a flop with the new Point Break remake, they also want to fuck the mouth of the original. At least that's what this casting news suggests to me.


No comments: