Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Good...the Bad...the Beautiful #12

THE GOOD:



I never thought the coolest thing I was going to see today was a guy changing a tire on a moving vehicle. This almost made me want to buy a Hyundai.


Check out the bad and beautiful on the flip side...


THE BAD:



Dear lord what kid in their right mind would want one of these? It's demonic sounding greeting of, "Hi there...my name is Teddy Ruxpin," had to dole out nightmares to unsuspecting kids stumbling across this commercial looking for the Care Bears. It's funny, I always remembered Ruxpin's greeting as simply, "Hi...I'm Teddy Ruxpin," which while not dramatically different, still invokes fear in me.

And what's with the juxtaposing a talking teddy bear with one of the scariest literary figures of our time in Dr. Frankenstein? Or with the good doctor actually taking the pulse of a stuffed animal?

THE BEAUTIFUL:


Adam Kimmel presents: Claremont HD from adam kimmel on Vimeo.

I appreciate these guys get dressed up to go skateboarding. Ok, so the credits at the beginning are a little annoying, and they most certainly need a writer to script better dialog, but stay with it - it's worth it. I haven't seen such crazy camera flipping since the movie System to Get Down.

No comments: