Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Links of Interest 9/10

Best/worst case scenarios for the Hadron Collider. Why isn't every worst case scenario, "the world ceases to exist"?

I can't imagine why moonshine is illegal. Aside from the fact it could make you go blind. Regardless, I gots to gets me into this business.

In a weird way, this gives me hope. Not that criminals are continually breaking out of prisons, but that no matter what, human beings will always try to find a way to break free of things. I was struggling to cope seeing the kids of today and their mindless dronelike attitude toward everything.

Weatherperson misconduct. I might write a little more about that Stevens fellow. And keep a closer eye on the Japanese.

I can't argue with anything on this list
. In fact, it might be one of the best, and most accurate lists on the web.

No comments: