Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Links of Interest 9/24

No real big surprise that we're constantly being brainwashed by the imagery around us, but at least now we can be aware of it. Though I doubt everyone wants to be aware of it. Complacency is the government's biggest weapon.

It's easy to say you hate Weird Al Yankovic. But it's not easy to actually hate the man. Read the article.

Jack Handey is an actual person. It's hard to believe but it's true. And occasionally he writes for the New York Times.

The Darien Gap seems like a place you might not want to be stuck. Personally, I think it sounds awesome. But I bet this National Geographic guy doesn't share my same thoughts.

What would you ask Alec Baldwin if given the chance to ask him 10 questions? My first one would be, "Alec, how'd you get to be so handsome?" and I'd go from there.

No comments: