Monday, July 20, 2009

Links of Interest 7/20



Keeping Nuclear weapons safe.

40 years ago NASA landed on the moon. Here’s a look at what they have in store for the future.

How could fried chicken make this list? You can eat it one handed!

I’d suggest there are probably more Lost mysteries, but this is a start.

I’m a sucker for postmodern reads (I’m currently sloshing through a terrible one) so I’m definitely interested in this list.

I’d argue that the Beach Boys Kokomo is nowhere near the awesomness of the movie Cocktail, but that’s subjective (although if the clip above doesn't convince than I don't know what to tell you). Check out 9 other songs that are better than the movies they came from here.

Here’s a fairly cool picture of a lightning strike.

A profile of Jack Vance, one of the best sci-fi writers out there.

Microsoft and Google are starting to ramp up the ugly against one another.

What’s it like inside the offices of Twitter?

No comments: