Monday, July 28, 2008

The genius of Quincy, M.E.

It's possible I've written about this before, but I'm way too lazy to go back and look. Besides, it's worth bringing up again. In fact, I might post it every week.

It's no secret that we here at The Popcorn Trick are big fans of Quincy - based pretty much on the opening credits. Sure, its' possible we saw an episode or two, but not nearly enough to know what the show was really about. But in the Internet age, that's immaterial, because we can simply relive certain clips of our youth without having to suffer through the boring parts. Thank you You Tube!

Anyway, while we're big fans, we're obviously not the biggest fans, as this evidence suggests...



I'm not sure where to start. Actually, I'm not going to start. I'm just going to watch this clip another 15 or 16 times. April Winchell, thanks for posting this, and thanks for being a Quincy fan.

No comments: