Friday, August 22, 2008

The Good...the Bad...the Beautiful #3

THE GOOD:



"Use of tunnels and hiding underground is an example of the ninja technique using the earth element for invisibility."

And so begins what might possibly be the greatest ninja training video ever (if there is more than this one). Honestly, I thought to become a ninja took years of training and discipline, but apparently I was wrong. I simply have to watch these 5 videos and keep notes.

THE BAD:



Ok. I love GI Joe as much as the next guy (probably more) but not enough to invest a lot of money and time to make something like this. I mean, the creators have done just enough to make you realize that they have some skill, but not enough to pull something like this off.


THE BEAUTIFUL:



Maybe you've seen it, but it's worth seeing again. Who doesn't like water balloons and slow motion?

No comments: