Thursday, April 2, 2009

Links of Interest 4/2


Really good hoaxes.

Sawyer talks about his favorite beers.

For all you Transformers fans out there, here’s a look at the villains for the next movie.

Here’s a look at all the music related April Fool’s jokes played yesterday. Hilarious.

If you’re into watching people play video games, the guy from King of Kong (not Billy Mitchell) will try to break the Donkey Kong record live on TV.

Taking to the man behind the hockey mask of the Friday the 13th movies.

Peeps seem to be a love/hate thing. I’ve never heard anyone not really have an opinion about them. I hate them. Which is why I don’t want to know about how they’re made. But for those of you that do…

To continue the April Fool’s theme, here are 10 stories you would think are jokes, but aren’t.

The Bacardi family story that begins with rum in Cuba and may end with…rum in Cuba.

I’m a sucker for a good murder story. It’s why I watch Law & Order all the time.

Wow, here’s a really in-depth look at Rock-Paper-Scissors. Or if you just want to play you can do that too. ( I just went 20-12 with 18 ties against the computer. No way the Matrix is gonna get me!)

I have some issues with the author’s account of UFC here, but I’ll refrain opinion and let you make up your own mind.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

19-11-20 vs. Computer on RPS.