Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Popcorn Trick's March Madness comes to an end...


Congratulations to Brickhousen, for correctly choosing enough games to win the first annual Popcorn Trick March Madness Tourney, and the coveted Snowmobile trophy. And congratulations to me, for knowing you and therefore being able to drop it off thereby eliminating any shipping costs. I love it when a plan comes together.

To all you others...

Thanks for participating. I'm thrilled we had more people enter than just my 6 stoned friends. And though you didn't win the coveted snowmobile trophy, I'm pretty sure there are more contests on the horizon, with more completely non sequitor prizes. So stay tuned.

I also would like to point out (so you may point and laugh) that I came in dead last. That's almost harder to do than win (I'm just saying that to make myself feel better).

As for tournament thoughts...I thought it was a down year for excitement, and would have redubbed it March Annoyance. Few upsets, little drama, and hardly any Gus Johnson excitement. Guess you can't get it every year.

But I'll take a bad March Madness over a lot of other things. So until next year...

No comments: