Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Links of Interest 4/22


Are we closer to legalizing pot? If we go by this picture, I say the future is hazy.

A profile on Dolly Parton. All 3 of her.

Ever wonder what writers read when they aren’t writing?

Now we know what Saturn looks like all up close and stuff.

If I find an interview with the producers of Lost, I’m gonna post it.

An interview with Author Brett Easton Ellis – he wrote American Psycho and Rules of Attraction among others.

What does everyone think about Stringer Bell on The Office? So far, it seems he’s playing the exact same character, just not selling drugs on one show. And I don’t think that’s a bad thing.

Not that I thought celebrities read and answered fan mail, but this article is still a little disheartening.

Another year, another Ebert film festival. Good to see his health problems aren’t taking him completely out of the game.

Think piracy is bad for the music industry – take a look at this study.

No comments: