Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Links of Interest 1/7


Good morning. I hope you enjoy the links.

There's a movement afoot to reread (or read for the first time) VC Andrews' novels. I will not be partaking in that movement.

Remember MST3K? Remember Joel? Well, he's back after a hiatus. And he's kinda making fun of movies again.

Really ridiculous looking traffic interchanges.

Animal Collective has a new album coming out. I think some places have already called it the best album of 2009!

I have heard so much about this new Joss Whedon show that I'm pretty sure I won't watch it out of spite. Of course, Eliza Dushku may make me change my stance.

A profile of Bobby Fischer - when he was 14.

I still have a problem thinking there's such a thing as a sex addict, but whatever. Here's how one thinks.

A look at that stupid airline radio station Sky Blue Radio. I love that they say they play everything from "Frankie Valli to the Beatles to John Cougar Mellencamp." Yeah that seems to cover the spectrum!

Here's what Obama should do about Global Warming.

The life of a relief worker offering aid in dangerous lands.

Put your ear on the ground and perhaps you'll hear something strange.

A profile of the guy who started Craigslist. I was a little disappointed to find out his name actually was Craig.

A look at how billboards can be used creatively.

No comments: