Thursday, January 8, 2009

Links of Interest 1/8

I love Dr. Who. Not because I ever have any idea what's going on from show to show. In fact, I like it especially for that reason. The ingenuity, creativity, and absolute absurdity of the show appeals to me. Actually, as effects have slowly become easier and cheaper to produce, my interest in the show has waned. Give me Baker and his fabulously long scarf every day of the week and I'll be happy. Regardless, here's a look at all the good doctors over the years.

Someone extolling the virtues of atheism on a street corner almost seems more insane than preaching about God, no?

A list of people that influence the web.

I twitter. I bet you can't believe that. Anyway, this guy hacked some celebrity accounts and had some fun.

It isn't too surprising murder is getting easier. All I have to do is turn the tv on to see how they would catch me and change my plan accordingly. Plus, Grissom can't work in every police station.

I'm not 100% sure I believe UFOs are buzzing wind turbines. But I don't have a better explanation either.

That tuna on your plate? Chances are it didn't get there humanely.

Making sure everything is kosher.

Stores do everything possible to make sure you continue shopping there.

People trying to save rock and roll.

It's a long sordid history as to why marijuana is illegal.

No comments: