Monday, March 30, 2009

Links of Interest 3/30


Star Wars re-imagined within classic works of art. Trust me, it's worth clicking on it. Especially if you enjoy art.

It’s like NASA is using technology from the future. But where did they get it? I’m keeping my eye on you NASA.

10 crazy places on the globe
. I'm sure through the years I've linked to many or all these places, but that doesn't make them any less crazy.

Old school perversions in video games.

I'm mad I never thought to combine musicals, Silence of the Lambs and Legos all together.

The Big Picture out of Boston continues to collect awesome photography of life events. The flooding in the Midwest is no exception.

A profile of Amy Poehler, just in time for her new show Parks and Recreataions.

All the crayon names, plus interesting facts about the waxy substance that lets you draw.

In search of (no Leonard Nimoy, sorry) of the quietest places on Earth.

There are 99 Seinfeld references in this poster above. Can you name them all? Here's the key if you want to check your work/cheat.

No comments: