Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Good...the Bad...the Beautiful #20: Billy Dee Williams Edition

As a commenter (thanks Hendge) suggested yesterday on this post, Billy Dee Williams can qualify for all categories of good, bad and beautiful. And, since it was such a good idea, I figured why not?

THE GOOD:



So smooth. Of course you shouldn't be caught without Colt .45 in the house. Though I doubt the same things go on at my house that go on at Billy Dee Williams' house.

"Bad" and Beautiful on the flip side...



THE "BAD":



God dammit, when you snub Fab Five Freddie during a commercial shoot to go get some play from a bevy of tight-dressed beauties, you know you're "bad."

THE BEAUTIFUL:



Ok, I cheated a little bit, but seriously, when was the last time you heard anyone break out a Billy Dee Williams' impression? Stick around for the Craig T. Nelson impression too.

Ok, ok, I'll keep my motif and give you this bonus, non-talking, woman-morphing-into-a-horse Colt .45 commercial...