Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Links of Interest 10/21

Cool article from Dave Sedaris, one of the funnier gentlemen out there. (from the New Yorker)

This presidential election has been relatively tame when it comes to attack ads. And that's a shame really, because there's nothing quite like an attack ad. If you don't believe me, check these out. I'm partial to the alluded golden shower from the first one. (from Esquire)

If you don't have children under the age of 4 I doubt you're watching Yo Gabba Gabba, but it's the latest kid/stoner craze. Of course, when it hits the mainstream like this, it might be on its way out. I forget how these things work. (from USA Today)

Regardless of what you think, I know I'm letting my child watch a show that has Biz Markie teaching beat boxing:



Oh sure bottled water might look better to you, but we all know what Evian spelled backwards says. Tap water is where it's at. (from New York Times)

You've seen the ads, (well if you're doing it right) and you may even have tried it out (I'm not here to judge)...but if you haven't, then this article about Adult FriendFinder might be perfect for you. (from Radar Online)

No comments: