Thursday, September 10, 2009

Links of Interest 9/10

Part 2 of the A.V Club’s Fall television show preview.

When television predictions go bad.

Are you telling me you wouldn’t subscribe to a magazine called Bacon Busters?

Stonehenge has many imitators.

I went to school in upstate New York and never heard of this place…thankfully.

George Washington had a set of rules to live by. Someone wrote a book about trying to live by them today. Here’s an excerpt.

What does the history of pirates say about us today?

Zappos, taking over the shoe industry.

Interview with author Douglas Copeland.

The 20 craziest Craigslist ads. I’m sure there are crazier, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to do that kind of research.

1 comment:

Nic Darling said...

I have been to the Magic Forest. It has produced fantastic and haunting memories.