Friday, September 4, 2009

Links of Interest 9/4

It’s easier for me to link to things like this because of the World Series last year. Also, that stupid Joe Carter home run in ’93? Not so bad.

Can anyone get “express written consent” to describe a baseball game?

What’s the worst thing that could happen with swine flu?

Remember when Bill Clinton went over to Korea and totally owned everyone and got those two journalists back? Well, here’s their side of the story.

Is Mike Judge’s Extract better than Office Space?

This is Neil Gaiman’s library. It is awesome. I think my wife would shoot me if I suggested I wanted to do something similar.

Ok, this is what happens when you get mentally unbalanced people together. Or should I just say Hollywood people? And what is the Princess Leia monologue?

A shock: Annie Leibovitz – of photography legend – is close to financial ruin.

Guy recalls hanging out in Hitler’s bunker. You know, ordinary shit.

I’m kicking myself for not thinking of this myself. Of course a gravity tractor could repel asteroids away from the Earth!

No comments: