Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cool Shit 2/12

What could be better news on a Thursday morning than the release of four previously unheard Spice songs?
Girl

All conspiracy theories have a level of entertainment in them, as long as you don't invest too heavily into them. But sports conspiracies are the best, because they have built in fan bases that will glom onto anything to excuse their team's performance.

Guy Ritchie generally gets a bad rap, but I think he's a pretty talented director (I think it had to do with the whole Swept Away fiasco). So I'm fairly excited for his take on The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Here's a trailer:



I'm going to be honest. I had no idea how popcorn popped was even a mystery. But good for the scientists who figured it out!

40 years of Saturday Night Live means a lot of backstage pictures. Here are a few of them.

Also, feel free to gnash your teeth with this Rolling Stone ranking of cast members!

We Are Still Here - a movie that appears to pay homage to the weird horror movies from the 70s...though I have to believe there are elements of parody within it. Looks crazy...




No comments: