Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cool Shit 2/20

What it means to be a professional gambler. Meaning a person that lists "gambles" as his job. Apparently, it can be done.

Not everyone thinks the Oscar nominated films were all that good.

Have a long commute? This list of interesting podcasts could at least give you something to listen to.

I know I know, it's easy to get sick of winter. But these pictures of Alaska show that sometimes winter can be cool too. Though I guess people would like them a lot more if they were looking at them in the summer.

One day we'll all be gone and the only thing left to remember us will be the abandoned buildings.

Just using honey to sweeten your tea in the morning? How much stupider could you be? Check out these alternative uses for the bee-elixir (though I may question the efficacy of this list as it has honey both listed as an energy booster AND a way to help you sleep).

More True Detective links! I'm not entirely caught up so I haven't read these, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't read them. Theories on who the Yellow King is, and a look at how the show came to be.

25 of the best time travel movies. Of course, I'd be hard pressed to name more than 23 time travel movies, so...


No comments: