Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Some music to get you through your afternoon

DJ

As I'm sure everyone has dreams of turkey and yams dancing through their head, I figured today would be a great day to throw some music up for your listening enjoyment.

Who wouldn't love to be a deejay, to be able to choose songs at random for thousands of people to hear? So I've decided to create an afternoon playlist (not for thousands of course) for you to chill out and possibly hear something you've never heard before.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Black Min said...

If you want to ask me how is music? I will mention you where the songs are installed by many and the best. Music free. Bollywood and other genres are for everyone here: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

Here are the songs that I would like you to mention as a time-consuming installation:

Jab Bhi Teri Yaad Aayegi ringtones
Kaala BGM ringtones
Yaar Te Truck ringtones
Ranjhe Wala Love ringtones
Shagna Di Mehndi ringtones

Hope my music will bring a new look to the world of music. Thank you!

Đức Chu said...

Hi
I have the best quality ring tone you can refer. Unique ringtone. Free ringtones. Ringtones from famous movies in the world. Many people around the world have installed ringtones for their mobile phones. How about you? Visit the home page below to get your favorite ringtone: https://iringtones.net/


I will introduce 5 most installed ringtones:

Let me love you ringtone

Hindi love song ringtone

Tum hi ho ringtone


Thank you for your attention!

Ring320kbps said...

Very nice post. Thank you for sharing. You can download more free ringtones at https://ring320kbps.com

Sophie Grace said...

I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing. Best wishes for your further efforts, nice post keep it up. There are wonderul blogs as yours on instagram, please check site picbear to see it.