Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Good...the Bad...the Beautiful #31

THE GOOD:



Ok, I'm not sure I believe in ghosts, but this should at least put some doubt in a non believer's mind. Stay for when the apparition makes an appearance.

Bad and Beautiful on the flip side...



THE BAD:



Look, I love Snoop. Talented beyond reproach. But if this isn't the most perfect example of "selling out" then I don't know what is. And don't get me wrong, I don't think selling out is a bad thing. I just know that many people do.

I put it here because he's on Martha Stewart. The robot man rapport alone is cringe inducing.

THE BEAUTIFUL:



When in doubt, go with a Discovery channel commercial.

2 comments:

hendge said...

Better than an episode of Most Haunted.

Dude, don't ask me to watch an 8-minute clip of Martha Stewart. I couldn't get through 30 seconds of that.

Goose said...

I laughed entirely too much at the ghost one.

And the martha stewart? C'mon - Snoop's down with her. It's all good.